Thursday, May 7, 2009

Do the V-Skins from Verizon Wirless come off your phone easily?

Does your phone get gross, like sticky?


Can you take them off and reapply them?

Do the V-Skins from Verizon Wirless come off your phone easily?
I had my v-skin on my phone for about 9 months when I decided I wanted to change it. So I took it off, there was a _little_ bit of sticky stuff but you could just rub it off with your finger.





I put the new one on, didn't like it, and tried to put the old one on again but just couldn't get it in there right and the corners were having a hard time sticking.





They are fine when you get them on there, and protect your phone from any minor scratches. I threw my phone in my purse for 9 months and when I sold it my brother who had his for 2 months couldn't believe it. It looked new aside from one little scuff.





I'd recommend a skin. If you think the v-skins are pricey there are people selling them on e-bay at much cheaper prices, but beware, you could get what you pay for. Blurry images on skins or terrible colors.





Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment