Thursday, May 7, 2009

University of Wyoming skins for my phone.....................?

I own a Lg chocolate 2. It is the blue mint. VX8550..... I want a University of Wyoming skin for it. Anybody know where I could get one? I realize I can design my own but I've tried many times and it looks awful. Does anybody know a site where I could get one????????????

University of Wyoming skins for my phone.....................?
Ventones





Maybe you find it in Ventones, a variety of wallpapers. You can create your own.





Ventones is free, safe, legit, honest, self explanatory, is awesome.





No Spam, No Hidden Charges either.





Visit Ventones the best site.
Reply:www.skinit.com if they don't have a skin you can upload a custom image. Plus they last forever, we have had one on a Sanyo phone for over a year.


No comments:

Post a Comment