Thursday, May 7, 2009

V-skins for Cell phone?

Anyone use the V-skins for their cell phones?





http://cgi.ebay.com/T-Mobile-Wing-Skins-...





they are vinyl skins to make your phone look different but if they suck I dont want to buy them and I dont want them to ruin my phone, do they feel wierd in your hand? thanks

V-skins for Cell phone?
i do it on my phone...its so pretty...





well no it doesnt feel any different as it's so light...
Reply:I like them, they protect the phone and look cool. I have one on my Crackberry that i have put through heck and only have a small wavy place and thats just cause i jammed the phone in my pocket with my keys. It woulda been scratches all over the phone but instead just wavy lines on my skin, and i can peel it and stick a new even cooler one on anytime i want. Highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment