Saturday, April 24, 2010

How can I download Java games to a Motorola SLVR L7?

I have a Motorola SLVR L7 and I just put in a 1Gb Micro SD Card; now, I want to replace the trial version Java games inside and get some full version games in, along with some skins.





I have the Moto Phone Tools software and data transfer cable, so I can make my own ringtones and wallpapers, but I want to crank it up a notch with some custom skins, some games and so forth.





Has anyone already done this? I need some help. Thanks.

How can I download Java games to a Motorola SLVR L7?
You need three following programs:


1. UID Extraction Tool 2.0(Google it to find it); installs slvr drivers on your PC


2. Skiman (find it in www.slvrhackers.net); this program uploads skins on your phone


3. MotoMidMan (find it in www.slvrhackers.net); this program uploads java apps on your phone


any question, ask me at arman.post@yahoo.com
Reply:naw but i was wondering if it could be done with the phone tools but if you ever do it lemme know


No comments:

Post a Comment