Saturday, April 24, 2010

If you have a Sidekick is it everything you thought it would be?

because Ive heard about alot of peoples sidekick breaking all the time? also is it wierd to love your sidekick because I think it is so cool it is like all I am doing lately and I have only had it for a week now. One more thing is do you think it is ugly my little sister thought it was an ugly phone until I put skin on it.

If you have a Sidekick is it everything you thought it would be?
I hated mine. I sold it on ebay the week after I bought it. Now I have a Palm Treo, which I love.
Reply:I have the SK3. It's ok, but if I could go back in time I would have gotten the Blackberry. Mine hasnt broken so far and my one year old has thrown it about 5 times now (once in the dirt) I dont so much like the internet on it, but to talk on, its a really clear phone.


No comments:

Post a Comment