Saturday, April 24, 2010

LG CU500 Unlocked for TMobile and Picture texts not working! Grrr?

Hi! I just got my LG CU500 unlocked from Cingular so I could use on TMobile and I everything works except for the picture texting. Tech Support gave me the correct profile info and its still not working ....





Any ideas??





P.S. LG CU500 is an AWESOME phone!! If anyone is trying to decide between the Razr or the LG -- get the LG!!! I have the Cherry Blossom Razr and although the color and size is cute, the LG is handsdown a better phone!! ((plus, you can just get skins for it to make it a cooler color than black ;))

LG CU500 Unlocked for TMobile and Picture texts not working! Grrr?
call tmobile %26amp; they will either send you the mms settings or they can give it to you manually %26amp; you will need to enter it onto your phone.





LG huh? nah.. ill stick to the benchmark.. sony ericsson k8ooi


No comments:

Post a Comment