Saturday, April 24, 2010

Looking for Black rubber skin for BlackBerry Pearl 8100?

For the last month or so I can't find this anywhere, the BB website has continuously changed the date for this particular colour skin, I have looked on other websites too, but no-one seems to stock the black one, can anyone send me a link to where I can actually find one? It's a real wild goose chase, by the way it has to be the original skin and not the one that completely covers the phone, thanks to whoever can direct me it would really be appreciated, bear in mind I'm in Italy, although my mother is in the U.K, thanks again

Looking for Black rubber skin for BlackBerry Pearl 8100?
Try these websites for help...


_


_


_


_


_





Source(s):





http://www.mobile-review.com/index-en.sh...





http://www.letstalk.com


1 comment:

  1. Skins give protection as well s trendy look to our phone. My friend suggests me to use Itouch skin cover. These are the best skin.

    Itouch skin cover

    ReplyDelete