Saturday, April 24, 2010

I have just bought A new nokia n70..?

where should i copy the themes file from my pc to my cell phone... In which folder should i copy that .sis file... In the skins folder of my phone there are some folders made .. If i copy in that it is not working.. If possible plz send me even the steps if possible

I have just bought A new nokia n70..?
To install the themes, you have 2 options.





1. use Nokia PC Suite. Connect Phone to PC. Double click the Theme SIS File. PC Suite will ask if you want to install the program, say yes, then complete the installation on the phone when instructed by Nokia PC Suite. Once installation is completed, you will find the new theme installed





2. Copy the SIS file to the memory card %26amp; then use the phone's file manager (Menu-%26gt;Tools-%26gt;File Manager) to open the SIS file. Continue the installation from then just as explained earlier.

shamrock

No comments:

Post a Comment