Monday, November 16, 2009

Help with my motorola razr v3 cell phone!?

I have a motorola v3 cell phone and I want to know how personlize the color skins on my display screen. The manual tells me to go to'personalize' option, but there is no option that says'personalize in my settings. Help, please.

Help with my motorola razr v3 cell phone!?
go to settings...go to personalize..then go to skin...i also have a v3 and im like a wiz at these things lol...oh and the that told me i have no idea what im talking about can go screw herself..caus ei just answered ur question in which u asked it...u said skin...not wallpaper but she thinks shes cool oh well
Reply:I have this phone and the person above me has no clue what they are talking about. Now I'm thinking of two different display screens--- either the wallpaper (when you just open it up and see a picture) or the display colors when you go to the menu.





Wallpaper:





Go to your pictures and click the top right button, then select "Set As" then select "Wallpaper."








______________________________________...








Menu Screen:





Go to "Menu" then "SETTINGS %26amp; TOOLS" then "Display" then "Display Themes" then select whichever one.














If you make your question a little more clear, I'll be able (and tohers will too) give you a better answer.


No comments:

Post a Comment