Monday, November 16, 2009

Help with this phone -I will choose the best answer!-?

I have a AT%26amp;T phone. Its a Samsung A737. It also says this, Samsung SGH a-737. Also on my old Samsung phone I was able to change the skin color. Not like on the outside but when you go to the menu its a balck background. I want to chnage it to a different color. But I forget how to do it!!!! Who's every answer works get best answer with 5 points and a good review. I will give it out to the first accurate answer. I even tried the Manual. BUT THERE IS A WAY!!!! I JUST WENT MEMORY LOSS OF IT.

Help with this phone -I will choose the best answer!-?
if i remember my samsung phones you go to settings%26gt;set diplay%26gt;main display%26gt;3 Theme if that is what you want thanks bro!
Reply:I have that phone in blue, u go to setting/ display settings/ backgrounds/ pictures/ graphics, and pick one


No comments:

Post a Comment