Monday, November 16, 2009

Is anyone here familiar with how to put new skins and themes on their pocket pc PDA cellphone...using WAD?

Is anyone here familiar with how to put new skins and themes on their pocket pc PDA cellphone...using WisBar Advanced Desktop?


Im kinda new to this sort of thing, so I dont really know what to do? Im trying to install the SilveradoQVGA Theme to my phone, but I dont know what to do with the SilveradoQVGA_WAD folder. Once I install to my device, what do I do with it from there?

Is anyone here familiar with how to put new skins and themes on their pocket pc PDA cellphone...using WAD?
The answer to this question is too complex and long to type here. Avail yourself of the assistance of the great forum members at Lakeridge Software - they're very helpful and friendly - and there are several VERY good tutorials on WAD usage. Wishing you luck with this.





Pookielog


No comments:

Post a Comment