Friday, November 20, 2009

New Cell phone?

OK-I have AT %26amp; T as my cell phone provider. I have a pink razr phone. Apparently, my phone got wet because I carried it on me when I was running the other day next to me skin and my sweat triggered that nasty little red button that they put inside the phones to indicate water damage. NOW, my phone won't work property. It makes a hissing noise and everytime I open it up it immediately goes to the IM screen. It has become a hassle. My contract is not up for another year which makes me uneligible for an upgrade until then. I have insurance but because the magical button shows red, they won't cover it. So, bottom line is, I need a new phone. My question is this: where do I got to get a phone without a lot of cost and what kind of phone do I need? Unlocked? Cingular will replace my phone for $350.00. I can't afford that, please help!

New Cell phone?
Take it to Best Buy Mobile, they'll repair it for you.
Reply:Try looking on Ebay or www.craigslist.com usually people sell phones there for really cheap! Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment