Friday, November 20, 2009

I accidentally scratched my friend's razr phone bad! How can I get it repaired? I can't buy him a new one. $

Well, It was a complete accident. I borrowed his phone to call my mom, and I went outside (to be polite). and I tripped and took quite the tumble. When I finally picked my self up again, I had torn my pants, skinned my knee, and hands, and skuffed up his phone pretty bad. The glass camera even broke. (all and all, not one of my better moments.) My friend was really nice about it, but I still need to fix his phone. But is it repairalbe, or do I need to buy him a new phone completely? I'm really worried about it, and I don't even know what website to go too to find the help I need. I don't have a whole lot of money, hence me borrowing his phone to call my mom. If I had enought money to buy a phone, It would have been mine that was ruined, not his. Any Advice?

I accidentally scratched my friend's razr phone bad! How can I get it repaired? I can't buy him a new one. $
take it into a corporate store (if it was a Verizon RAZR you broke, take it into a store that says VERIZON WIRELESS on it) and see what they can do. They have to have a tech dept. I dont know where you are so I cant find one for you. Just go to one and ask if they can fix the phone.





OR if he has Verizon and has Insurance on his phone, they will replace it with a $50 deductable.


No comments:

Post a Comment