Friday, November 20, 2009

Sidekick3 info.?

First off I want to know who has a Sidekick3? Cause I am getting one sometime (I don't know when lol) I just wanted to know some info on the phone....





1. How many songs can it hold up to?


2. Can you use the mp3's for your ringtone?


3. Can you customize it? Like the background on the phone and the skin of the phone?





I think that is all my questions. Thanks for helping me out guys!







Sidekick3 info.?
1. It all depends how much GB the memory card has.


2. No you can not use the MP3's for your ringtones...(i wish..lol)


3. Yes, you can customize the background...my friend has hellokitty. I would have to ask her whats the website.








BTW great phone...I absolutely love it =)
Reply:http://www.mobiledia.com/phones/t-mobile...


No comments:

Post a Comment