Monday, November 16, 2009

Is there skins/ themes available for SAMSUNG SGH D900?

i want to download themes/skins for my phone.. samsung sgh d900.. can i download skins for my phone?? if yes.. can you give me some sites that provides skins/themes?? ive tried on zedge,ownskin, and mobile9.. but it haven't any..

Is there skins/ themes available for SAMSUNG SGH D900?
Not a very good answer, but i always thought the D900 did not accept external themes/skins. It only can use the two pre-installed.





However, there maybe a way to hack it? However, this could end up in a non-operational mobile. I have not known anyway of hacking it either.


1 comment:

  1. I am very passionate regarding Samsung accessories Samsung phone skin covers case really appears cool and it provides a modish and exceptional look to my Samsung.

    Samsung phone skin covers

    ReplyDelete